I didn't really feel convinced that Chris & Paulie were on the level with both apologizing.

I agree that the Carmine stroke scene was a surprise. RB, I still wouldn't put it past Johnny Sac to assist in his demise.

I thought there was a chance that Melfi would take up Tony on his offer, but it was a smart move not to.

Oh, and that poor guy that got whacked at the restaurant. Chris seems to have a way with "accidently" killing small animals and innocent bystanders. Even tho Paulie finished him off, I really don't think murder was Chris' intention, do you7? Talk about cold hearted.

And the bear! Ha ha....AJ yelling "mommy, mommy!" Are there really bears in Jersey????

All and all, I enjoyed this episode. Not one of my favorites, but I think it most likely laid the groundwork for the next episodes. Next weeks does look good too.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon