Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
That's true SC. Also when Gloria (the woman at the car dealer) killed herself, he seemed genuinely upset and even felt guilty. Not to mention when his horse died, he showed genuine remorse as well.

TIS
He seems to have a soft spot for animals. I can kinda' relate, but not at his level since I've never tortured anyone, cheated on a woman or killed a human being...

He had paternal-type feelings for the ducks from S1. He had a special love for Pie-o-My. Then pay attention to his reaction at Christopher's intervention when Adrianna talks about Cosette (sp?). He's almost obsessed on it for a few moments.

He did feel guilty about Gloria, but it was almost at the expense of realizing that she was pretty coo-coo and that he couldn't have done anything. She was suicidal, even when they were involved. Then Tony felt betrayed Melfi didn't tell him about it, but realistically she wasn't allowed to.

The way he reacted with Irina, because of his guilt of Gloria's death, led her to call Carmela because she was convinced Tony still wanted her. C'mon... we've all been in relationships where they appear afterward to have more lustre than they actually had...

Nick