Sorry Tis..wasn't posting towards you...

But since you bring it up, I am never suprise to see women come out and take the side of the hurt wife on a subject like this. It seems like it is all out against any and all men who have hurt a female counterpart. It seems like they put themselves in place of that women and take it personal inside of looking at things from both sides.

My point still was that she knew Tonys way of life, and how men like that have outside affairs.
It seems to me that it made a difference only after her beloved Furio took it on the lame...

She could have left at any time, just like she was told before about giving things up and walking away, but she alone choose to stay, why because it fit her needs.
I hate to rewatch the show again but I think Meadow tells her something to that extent...

I think Don Corpuzzi may have hit it on the head about the women being physically inferior to her and nothing seem to cut like that does.

My memory isn't that great, but didn't someone once call Tony's house another time and Carm blasted the shit out of her last time?

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."