Don Corpuzzi,

This is my opinion of why Carm snapped when she did. I think it was the phone call from the Russian whore. It's devasting and humiliating to get a call like that. That long with her feelings for Furio, was the last straw.

I think she knows Tony's been unfaithful many times, and either didn't want to confront it or was afraid to. That phone call "confirming" what she she already knew, along with the "crush" she had on Furio and then him leaving, drove her over the edge.

As far as her bringing up about Tony messing with someone she really liked I think was an example of lashing out thru her hurt. I was too on the edge of my seat, wondering if he would hit Carm. I am glad he didnt.

Did you notice too, how he defended her to AJ, telling him to stay with his mother when AJ wanted to stay with Tony? Also, just my opinion, I don't think this separation is permanent.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon