We started out slow and for the first twenty mins or so I thought Oh NO we looked like we were headed for the crapper again.

Then the first twister came with Furio and the helicopter....just with the look in his eyes and the the grab, made your mind start to think for a second. But the truth be known you know that Tony isn't going, at least not this soon.

Then when you think Carm and Furio will get together..bam...switch a rooo.

New York puts a little pressure on and you think things will heat up with a little tit for tat. Just when you things things are starting to move along they jam in crap about Meadow and her roomates...We missed her last few weeks, and if this is the way she is coming back, then I for one would rather see her gone, along with that shithead AJ....even tho the fart was alittle funny.

Paulie made some great moments this week, with his Mom and all and Hey you wanted someone to get whack!....Who better that that old broad.

Paulie first with Silvo and then finds that he is getting played by Johnny Sack...And that Sack of shit Johnny Sack is playing everyone and now hinting about getting rid of his own boss... Carmen.

Even tho the night wasn't great, it sure was better then last weeks by far, but I really was looking for more for the next to last night of the season....

Next week they show someone getting shot, but as always who can trust the previews....No one is happy and you see shots of Chris who looks alot better then when he left for rehab.

Still to many loose ends and no Fbi with Chris's girl...Big deal 75 whole mins next week after giving us a short one last week...big sports!

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."