Hi Cap,

I have seen previews of "Mind of the Married Man" but have never watched the show, so I can't really comment on it.

Yea, I can see where Tony wanted a playful moment, and Carmella basically ruined it for him. I know she is well provided for by Tony too, and could leave him, but my sympathies still go more toward her than Tony, even tho I believe Tony loves her.

True, maybe she'd "jump" Flavio in a second, but we don't know that yet. There is a big difference between fantasizing and actually following thru with the fantasy. You are so right in that something like that (an affair) can seem like it's only two people involved, but most times there are children as well as a wife.

For those women (or men) or have lived through it, I think it leaves a lasting "sting". Something that's not considered when entering in an "affair" (Somehow affair doesn't even seem like the right word, but that's all I can think of right now)

Btw, they did go to counseling once, remember? I don't think that will happen again.

I guess I am just old fashioned and perhaps a dreamer, but I'd sure would like to believe that "fidelty" is possible.

Like I said earlier, I just love the show and Tony is one of my favorite characters. I guess discussing everyone elses flaws is part of what makes it so interesting.

Have a nice day Cap!!!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon