Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I don't look at Carmella as selfish at all. I think she is genuinely concerned about finances if something happens to Tony. Yea, she has a good life as far as material things go, but must have "issues" in the relationship department. I do think she loves Tony though, and I think Tony loves her, in spite of his indescretions.

TIS
I agree with you there TIS,

I think she is also just concerned if something happens to Tony. I think she wishes that he would be faithful to her and her alone, but despite that she does love him, and even though he does disrespect her with the affairs and what not, this is the life they chose and I'm sure she was aware of it when she entered the marriage.

He's shown that he loves her in his own way, the way he buys her furs and things when he has a good week. He doesn't have to buy her anything, and the way some of those guys treat their women it wouldn't be surprising if he didn't.

Granted it's not an "ideal" marriage by any stretch, but then again this is a mafia marriage :rolleyes: So what'yda expect?

"Can't you act like a good Catholic for 15 f**king minutes?"