I was very amused by this episode, "Pie-Oh-My". Some of the stuff at the racetrack was hilarious. Ralphie talking to the horse, "You tell that midget not to be shy with the whip." Then Hesh's reply to that was classic, "His mother should've said that."

Ralphie's generosity with his racetrack winnings backfires on him, but he got Tony back for shaking him down. It's as if he was saying, "OK, you wanna own a part of the horse? Here's a vet bill for ya!"

Junior's reaction to the artist's rendition of him on TV was great: "What the fuck? What kind of likeness is that?!", then staring down the artist in court the next day... great stuff.

Poor Adriana is losing her mind with the FBI all over her, and now it seems the paranoia about Tony finding out is making her lose her health. It's a good guess she may OD in the future.

Vito Spatafore breaking Adriana's office chair at the Crazy Horse with his fat ass was awesome, as well as the reactions of Ralphie, Patsy Parisi, and Eugene Pontecorvo. Even better was the fact that Vito didn't even fix or replace her chair! He just set it back up precariously so it would break again when she sat in it.

Bobby Bacala showed that he CAN be a mean guy who takes care of business, which I think is cool. Janice showed that she is more of a user than ever. And it was cool to see yet another old character make a comeback after a long absence: Mikey Palmice's widowed wife, Jojo, is seen. She hasn't been seen since Season One.

I liked the episode. It had its moments and was pretty funny overall.

"Keep your body strong, your blood clean, and your mind sharp and mean." Henry Rollins