howardstern: I will agree with you that Scarface isn't the easiest DVD to find, it does pop up from time to time. One reason that it's out of print is that a special edition has been rumored for a while, and soon all of those DVDs that people have been paying top dollar for will be virtually worthless. My copy is open, of course, but I probably would have been willing to part with it for something like $30-35 (I bought it new for $27.99 at Best Buy). In my opinion, if a popular DVD (like Scarface) goes out of print, unless it's a Criterion DVD, then that means that they're going to make a newer, much better one.

I own the Sopranos book you are talking about. It's an okay book, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I wanted a little more insight about the making of the show and how it was created, but the book is made up to be like FBI files of the family. I also purchased a book a while back called The Psychology of The Sopranos, which is written by a psychiatrist and talks about the sessions with Melfi.