I didnt come here because I really wanted to. I came because of personal reasons. My family lives here so I think Its only better for that reason. The chances of you knowing me since I lived in Elizabeth all my life are pretty slim. You might know my sister since Im guessing you and her are the same age judging by your info. She went to school at Roosevelt like I did only she graduated in 95. She went to E-High for a few months before she moved down here. Around that time we where living on Summer st. over by 1-9. I also used to Dj with this guy named Adrian Love that used to throw parties around Elizabeth area. Youre right about Coltons they are pretty expensive. Ive known the owner Tony all my life. He took over that pharmacy back in 88 and fixed it up to be the way it is now. The girls that work there are pretty fine. That was the advantage I had living there. Right now I live in South Miami wich is around 30 minutes away from Hialeah. Its a pretty nice area and all but like I said, I rather live up north. Maybe next year Ill move back up there. Hopefully Ill move to Roselle Park area or back to where I used to live in Elmora Hills. Now that I think about it you might know my friends that own a snowboard/skate shop over on westfield ave. up by Roselle Park called Subculture. Let me know.