Hi guys! Well at 7:15 p.m. here in California I see this thread starts getting active and I am still waiting for 9:00 to get here and don't enter this thread until later or the next day!
:rolleyes:

Yes, good show tonight all right! What's the deal with Silvio?? He outright lied to Tony saying that tile business was a "misunderstanding". I thought he was a loyal friend to Tony. And why did Silvio give Tony the money???

And Adrianna getting sick!!! Great shot wasn't it? How much does she really know though? I mean I'm sure she could give the feds some info, but is she really that well informed? And Tony asking Janice about her boyfriend and Janice saying "what the hell business is it of yours", and Tony says, "considering the fact I dragged your last one thru the kitchen floor in a hefty bag, I think it is my business." Great line!!!

I sure did notice Carmella primping up for Furio too! I hope she doesn't "go for him." It's really hard to tell, as I am finding out on this show anything can happen.

Yes, and Christopher, what a jerk, feeling up Danielle while making out with Adrianna. I tell you, he is really careless, not just because of that scene, but I think the drugs will take over unless he straightens out.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon