Yooz guys (and gals!) are pretty smawt - you're on top of things!

My question is, when are they gonna handle the missing Russian? Obviously that's what's gonna decide Paulie's fate. *sigh* I love Paulie - he can't get whacked!! Johnny Sack probably can't even help him then!

Furio and Carmella - OMG say it isn't so! I don't think it'll go that way (at least I hope not) if she's in such pseudo-denial about Tony's business.

Next week's preview has Meadow saying she's taking a year off school. I guess they want her around the house this season for some reason. Will Chris get her (back) into drugs, like Season 1?

Silvio was busted at the end of Season 3, but we see Paulie in county jail? He's not a rat, now, is he? Is he gonna get whacked so he can have more time for the Bruce tour?

Janice and Ralphie - sheesh! she likes the Aprile crew, eh? That'll get Ralphie whacked, no doubt! But we already knew that was coming at some point!

Bacala a captain? Holy spummoni - fuggedaboutit! (He's lost TONS of weight, though! But I think he gave it all to Janice )

Ahh well - it's only the first episode... we'll see, pop, we'll see! (And we'll see our predictions - those without "edited by" in them - like mine )

JG

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations