Quote:
Originally posted by Oblong:
Forget Tony, I want to see Adrianna and the agent hook up.

I forgot all about the capo who flipped. Between him and Adrianna's girlfriend, things are looking grim. Did you see Carmella check herself when she thought Furio was at the door? I hope he doesn't do the foolish thing and eventually get whacked. He's one of the best characters on the show.

Also, I think Paulie is being set up big time. Johnny Sac knows he has him by the tails. He'll end up caught in the middle with no friends.
Things looked bad last year when they planted the lamp in Tony's house. But it went no where. Things look worse this season.

I hope nothing happens between Carmella and Furio.
That would be a pretty dumb plot if you ask me.

Johnny Sac is definitely up to something. I think he is more of a threat to Tony right now, than the Feds. Paulie might get caught in the middle, and have to chose sides. In reality, he's too stupid to see that Johnny is using him, which isn't good.
Everyone might be getting set up for a "swerve" though. It looks too obvious that Paulie is going to go against Tony, but in the end, he could be the one that saves Tony's ass if he knows about a move against him.