I like in Season 1, when Silvio asks Tony if it were a problem if the suits that Chris and Brendan stole didn't go back. Tony, already infuriated that Chris and Brendan stole from the truck company after he told him to leave those trucks alone glances at the suit racks and says "Hey I dont see you assholes puttin that rack, that rack and this rack here back on the truck." Whats so funny about this scene is that he told them not to steal anymore, but once he sees how good the suits look, he decides to keep a few of them. I also love it when Paulie and Chris kill Mike Palomice, I couldn't stand this guy. And the best scene is in season 1 when Tony is having an argument with his mother about the retirement community, using all the lines, and phrases that he heard Dr. Melfri use earlier. He found what she said convincing, so he tried to use the same thing to convince his mother, but he screws it up as he is frustrated with her.

Season 3 sucks imhop, and Imma big Sopranos fan, but it just contained far too much therapy and cheating on Carmella with the Mercedes dealer woman.

I am the GAME and I am that damn good!