So a struggle for control - Between Vincent and his brothers Frank and Santino "Chip" Corleone. not bad idea.

I think Vincent takes michael's teachings - and keeps the corleone family strong for the next 35 years. he goes to war with the russians, the asians, and the other families through out his years as don. (Vincent "Vincenzo Corleone" Mancini: DON 1980-??)

THE CORLEONE FAMILY 1980-?

Vincent “Vincenzo Corleone” Mancini: (32yrs) New York Don of the Corleone Family 1980-?

Frank Corleone: (40) Caporegime: head of security for Family Interests, other security details as needed

Santino Corleone (35) Soldato under his brother Frank

Victor Rizzi: (31) ?
Michael Francis Rizzi: (25) ?

Frank Hagen: (40) Consigliore and family lawyer

Dominic Corleone: 4 years old – 1st born son of Vincent

Santino Corleone: 1years old – 2nd born son of Vincent

??Salvatore Pentageli (no Brasi): 4years old –grandson of Frank (Franki Five angels) Pentageli - parents murdered by unknown assailants – Vincent takes the boy in. (stood as Godfather)??

Mario Clemenza: (35) Caporegime: grandson to Pete Clemenza

Paolo Clemenza: (31) Soldato under his brother Mario, grandson to Pete Clemenza

Tommy Neri: (?) Caporegime: and nephew of Al Neri (have nt read godfather returns yet - so not sure if he is alive or not)

All right, you are what you are. It’s your nature. You stay close to me. You don’t do anything. You keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open. And you do what I tell you. Understand?