Quote:
Originally posted by Don Jasani:
Yeah, I was being satirical/facetious/disingenuous/whatever you want to call it in my post with the proposed cast. I know, of course, that this thread is about a satirical Godfather remake and there are no plans for such a remake nor (in my opinion for the time being) should there be. I know it's fun to speculate what a possible remake would look like using today's actors and I was just having a little fun with it myself. I meant no offense Don Z., I was a little pissed cuz I thought that you guys had misinterpreted what was clearly meant to be a joke or you knew it was a joke and were just yanking my chain so to speak. In that case, then, I misinterpreted your responses. In any case, I heard a rumour that The Godfather Part III.V is coming out soon and it will feature Michael Corleone coming back from the dead and hunting down all the members of Mosca's family and exacting sweet revenge on them one by one. :p
:) none taken...
Come it's just for fun I mean... come on are there actually real plans to make The Godather Part IV...
it's all about WHAT IF... and what's your personal comment about it...

No one would accept a remake to such a masterpiece like that...

I mean not now... maybe after 1000 years lol or less

so there's somekinda misunderstanding by you guys... so cool down AMIGOS

"Pain has no tendency, in its own right, to proliferate. When it is over, it is over, and the natural sequel is joy."
- C. S. Lewis

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh"
- George Bernard Shaw