It's a nice thought, but it's not worth a section.

We need more shows like the Sopranos to come out, refresh our mafia mind frames, and give us something to obsess over for a while. I've done it with the Godfather (and I always will) but we need some more material.

And I don't mean any of this police shit, where you get the story from the police point-of-view. We have enough civilian films like that, they can hold off on them for a while. We need a film deep in the mafia, one that gets inside the families, their interactions with other families, rich story-lines (like the Godfather, and the Sopranos). They can make an entire series out of them. I'd be great! Eventually they can come out with merchandise, and even video games. A big marketing thing could score the producers some cash.

Now the traditional mafia seems to be rare. Most organized crimes shows you find are not in a mafia format. Or they'll get close to it, but never go all the way. Most action main-frame shows are like that. Mob movies are still common, but they've tried to glamourize everything to fit the modern American culture. It's gay!

We need more shows like the Sopranos.

Bring on the mafia! I'm always into reading new ideas.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin