I am 23 years old and started to watch the GF only this year. That means I didnt see one and two first and then saw III coming out. So perhaps thats why I cannot hate part III as so many people seem to do. III however was made years later and therefor has to be shot in a different style of film. I think Sofie FC is not a very good atrice. That disturbed me. If you find out the is the director's daughter it seems logical that she wasnt chosen because of getting through auditions. Also some other acteurs warent that good. I think part III was shot in the way films were shot in that time. But still, I find GF III a very good movie that definately ads to the other two. I mean without part III the saga would NEVER be completed. Never. Now it is.

And for those who hate Part III so much I suggest they give it a few more chances and really really wacht it and not just look. Its so interesting to see Michael being forced to fear God as he grows older. To see him baffled that all his plans to make the family legit are going to waste because of the world he chose years ago. That he remourses the murder on his brother ( very important!! ). The almost complete whipe out of the big family heads by Zasa. And ofcourse the finale on the steps of the theater when Michael's greeve of all sins he has commited, all suffering he had to go through in his life, ALL comes out right there. It is the perfect ending. Seeing Michael die after that, peacefully as it was his punishment to live a full life instead of so many that died before his eyes. Thats what I mean by watching it instead of looking. I'm sure everyone put alot of thought behind one and two,,, do so for number three. I'm not trying to suggest that people are not paying attention or anything but I do have the idea that some people dont give III a chance to grow on them. III for me is as vital as I and II.

Peace my fellow Godfather lovers

CCDevlin

"I spent my life protecting my family!"