Your Ideas For Godfather IV (script is in the works)

1) what would you call it?

Definitely, Godfather Part IV

2) who would you want to play Sonny, the star (of the 1920's part.

I heard that Leo Decaprio would be a possible Sonny, but if Edward Norton could somehow be involved, I think he would be fantastic. However, Leo could probably pull it off, and I used to hate him, until I saw CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. Not sure who could play a young Fredo as John Cazale was amazing and had a unique look. The resemblences would have to be strong.....

3) who would you want to play the supporting cast?

Again, get Ed Norton in there, he could probably even play Fredo for all we know. I like the idea of James Franco even as Sonny (no pun intended since he is starring in Sonny directed by Nicolas Cage). James Caan's son Scott (I think is his name) probably wouldn't be appropriate. I think DeNiro could play Vito before he got older and pull it off, he is notorious for taking great care of himself and can do amazing things with his appearance. If only Johnny Depp were younger, I think he would be a great Michael Corleone, but that would be stretching it.

4) what twists and other ideas do you think should happen in the movie?

It would be fun to watch Santino be more sinister than Godfather ever made him out to be. Watching him whack someone with Clemenza would be an interesting touch. His temper would have to be addressed, along with with the fact that he is quite Well endowed (at least according to the book) and popular with the women, if you know what I mean.

Joey Corleone