Quote:
Originally posted by Puppeteer:
[quote]Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[b]because we would no doubt see Sonny/Michael/Fredo/Connie as children and be able to see how Vito is as a young father/husband. More of mama would be great as well. Perhaps we'd get a fuller understanding of why she is so highly thought of and well-liked.

I'd like to see Vito say "either your signature or your brains will be on the contract."

TIS,
I just watched the Sopranos Season 1 for the first time, and now I really want the new GF novel to be about Vito's rise and the Corleone children. I like the Meadow/AJ finding/talking out about their father's "business." I especially like when Meadow confronted Tony about being in the Mafia. I just think this has great possibilities. Now, IMHO, only FFC or David Chase (and his writers) could do the new novel/movie justice.[/b][/quote]I'm glad you finally got to see it. Isn't it great?? Not really like the GF but great in it's own way. And yes, I think the "family thing" in Sopranos is an important aspect of the mafia life and should be explored in the Sopranos as well as in GF.

Yea if only the bigwig movie producers/writers would listen to us little people hu?? Geoff's got connections, maybe FFC is scanning the board as we speak!!!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon