Quote:
Originally posted by Abbott S. Sholdice:
He finds out Fredo, his own brother, help set him up, underming him and almost killing him (the shooting in his bedroom at Lake Tahoe).
I wouldn't be to sure about this, look around on this board and you will find lots of debating around this subject (probably the biggest unanswered question of the board)

Quote:
I am uneasy at revealing to much of my plot as possibly being viewed as being compromised material by Paramount Studios. I am functionaly in a legal proceedings with them over the material if I want them to purchase it.
wow, you sound realy serious. I have posted an outline (with feedback) myself on this board, but by no means I considered it to be material 'out in the open' from then.

Quote:

I even think Vito was killed by Anthony, after scaring him in the garden, and letting him play with poisonous bug spray. Anthony sprayed Vito until he had a heart/ lung repiration thing, when Vito was passed out he laughed and still sprayed his face. Anthonys' aggression was apparent even at a subconcious level as a babe in arms virtually.
I'm not so happy with this point of view, yet I admire this new way of looking at it, since I have not heard anyone else say this. but I don't believe the same thing. Vito was old and sick. his death was I think not a result of young Anthony spraying whatever to him, nor the fact he was scared (can you kill someone with bug spray?). grandpa was just playing with his innocent grandchild. Vito just got to excited.

Anthony laughing was 'part of the game', he probably thought Vito was still playing with him, lying on the floor. I'm just not with you on Anthony killing the Don

Quote:

he is the most Oscar winning individual in Hollywood of the 20th century, I believe, in the century of the motion picture, the newest and greatest art form of our culture
a certain Walter Elias Disney won 26.... Mr. Coppola won five