Thankyou, I gladly receive your remarks as constructive criticism and regard this site as a good tool to help me with my script.
Micheal, as he himself was with Anthony in Godfather III, was, when younger, underestimated. Santino scoffed at Micheal killing Solozo himself, Santino viewed himself as the obvious Don. Vito did not seem very happy at Santino's revenge wipeout on the Tataglias, he was upset Santino had let Micheal kill Solozo. Vito was grooming Micheal to take the legitimate mantle as a kind of front for their wealth. Anthony might seem wimpy but he is not. He is not as tough as Micheal who was not as tough as Vito, but with what each generation lacked in toughness they gained in IQ. Anthony's career in opera will be a kind of artistic springboard through which Anthony will gain an enlightedment and the realization of the opportunity that Micheal offers him to become so powerful in the legitmate Immobiliare.
Micheal always rebounds like a wildcat at violent attacks, its his history, killing Solozo for organising Vitos shooting, killing the police captain for breaking his cheek as well as his role in this conspiracy. The deeper the conspiracy, the more violent, the harder and tougher Micheal becomes. He finds out Fredo, his own brother, help set him up, underming him and almost killing him (the shooting in his bedroom at Lake Tahoe). Does this crush him, it is Micheals realisation that its 'Fredo all along' (at the Havana Ball) and in more ways then one. Micheal ends up killing him. Micheals reaction to Santinos' killing was to become Don himself. The killing of Mary, his only daughter will become Michaels ultimate button as Chi-Chi would say. Only now will Michael show what the meaning of the saying that "no one is beyond killing" means. I can't see why the point of Part 3 was to punish Micheal, possibly you could elaborate some time at your convenience. I felt punishment was Vito's fate though. I even think Vito was killed by Anthony, after scaring him in the garden, and letting him play with poisonous bug spray. Anthony sprayed Vito until he had a heart/ lung repiration thing, when Vito was passed out he laughed and still sprayed his face. Anthonys' aggression was apparent even at a subconcious level as a babe in arms virtually.
I am uneasy at revealing to much of my plot as possibly being viewed as being compromised material by Paramount Studios. I am functionaly in a legal proceedings with them over the material if I want them to purchase it.