Don Giorgio Gambino,

I had the same idea a few weeks back. Everyone on this board seems to have different ideas and opinions about storyline, etc. I then got the idea to use all ideas I can find and turn them into one big final story outline. I made up quite some of it myself, in the end, as you can see in my own topic "My GF setup", but lot of the ideas from that treatment is from all other users on this board.

I know Zasa and Don Mikey are interested too... I haven't heard from Ricardo either.

Working together, would probably be the best.

When I started working on all the things I have posted tonight, I though it would be cool to make a website. On that site anyone who had an idea or a comment would join, and by discussing and commenting etc. the all of us would eventually, after a deadline (say Christmas 2003) would finish a by then very good Final transcript of a GF4 story. we would all write our things, our comments, and would discus it and give feedback, and the eventual result would be great then.

Of course, this was just wishfull thinking, that would never pull off. But posting our acts on this site is a good alternative.