This is my first visit to this website since Christmas, and my first post. I've been away for a while, and when I came back, I suddenly had tons of things to do. I'm a "hard worker" nowadays, wich leaves me far less time to have fun on the internet. And if I'm actually on the computer, I'm playing a game to which I'm addicted too (Roller Coaster Tycoon 2). Before Christmas I sat at home all week en had time (and inspiration) enough to visit this site, write my GF4 or do whatever I wanted.

Ricardo, I was still researching on the 30's era to finish the part you once wrote. I wanted to know something more about the time and period, and I was in serious confusion with different sorts of storylines regarding to the Corleone's that were used (both by you in your script as by Puzo in the novel), I had not yet made up my mind which plot to follow.

The modern part just got stuck, I did not think it was going the right way.

Maybe my 24/7 interest in The Godfather will return some day, so I have the inspiration and energy again to do something about my project (actually, all other announced acts are finished halfway, but I need a certain *link*, a special touch between them).

Meanwhile, I'm going to check out some other posts, see if anyone else has had good ideas.

If I'm writing stories and outlines these days, it's in other genres...

Have fun Ricardo, hope you can do what I couldnt yet.

Oh and MC14, how yo doin?