Quote:
Originally posted by Don Marco:
I like the idea - I don't care for the Willi Cicci as leader of the Corleone family scenario, and Ricardo shouldn't have had Ralph Capone be one of the hitmen that Luca Brasi eliminates. He was a real person that died of old age in 1974. He was a minor mobster and owned a legitimate bottled water/soda company in Chicago.

You have worked very hard on this and it is enjoyable to read. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this appears in the final format.

Thanks.
very good criticism Don Marco!

good point about Ralph Capone. we can always change something, in fact, to just change the name is just a matter of a few mouseclicks!!

as for the Willi Cicci idea, I know what you mean. After the GF2 senate hearing I am confused about his position, and if he would ever take over from Pentangeli. It was also one of Ricardo's ideas I found somewhere on the boards. Being a retired Don disagreeing with Don Vincent wasn't really my go either, but then again, my name is not "Pherdy Puzo"

in fact, Ralph Capone is out right now!

thanks guys for all the comments. I have finished my exams and I have the time now to go on working on whole newer acts.

QUESTION: does anybody have any suggestions about my ACT 5? I don't really like the 'world trip' thing. The Cicci person can be someone else, of course!