yes i KNOW i should have posted this in the other forum but since its a slow day and i thought id get more of a response here i just figured what the hell...

i was reading how a while back they thought of making part 4 with leo as young sonny and vincent as the don...with flashbacks of young sonny (vincents father) and present day vince as the godfather. i thought to myself...this is exactly what part 2 is except with vito and michael instead of sonny and vincent. although id like to see how a part 4 with this plot would turn out, at the same time i dono how far the story line could go. i mean sonny aka santino WAS the "prince of the city" i wouldnt mind seeing how he grew up into such a violent tempered guy...and how he got involved in the family buisness with his father vito. id also like to see how sucessful or non-successful vincent has become since part 3. sorry now im rambling but does anybody have any input what so ever on this story line for a part 4?

AGAIN im sorry for bugging the board members who are sick and tired of "part 4" thread once again in this forum.

"Murders came with smiles, shooting people was no big deal for us Goodfellas..."