Is it official that Neri poisoned Micheal's orange on Connie's order? I thought the orange was just symbolic of death and Micheal died naturally.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Like I said elsewhere...

Puzo's daughter, Paramount, FFC, DeNiro, and Garcia have copies of the Script. It will NEVER be seen! Unless they make a GF4, then I'm sure JGeoff, will post it.

Word is that it is a remake of Puzo's 1987 script.

In the 1930's, Masseria is charging independents to work on his territory. He attempts to charge Vito, but Vito denies. Maranzano is angered at the rise of Vito since Fanucci died, and there is a three way war.

In the book, Tessio and 4 of his men kill Maranzano in a restaurant.

If the movie is historically correct, the four men would be Barzini, Cuneo, Stracci, and Tattaglia. The Five families.

In real life, Profaci/Gambino/Luchese/Colombo/Genovese/Bonanno/
Luciano and others were involved.

Going by the book, Sonny graduates, but takes part in an armed robbery, he admits to seeign Vito kill Fanucci. He becomes Vito's bodyguard, until Luca Brasi is rescued by Don Corleone after
killing his son.

Luca hacks up two Capone hitmen. Vito is shot by Irishmen. Luca kills six, and Sonny 'makes his bones'. Vito and Family move to Long Island, where they help Nazorine and others etc.

I'm sure there will something about Hyman Roth/Johnny Ola smuggling, Moe Greene's "dream", Young Clemenza finds Young Pentangelli, etc. added for Movie sake.

The other part takes place after GF3, Don Vincent mancini. Connie confonts Al Neri about the hit/blinds/assassins in 1958. Neri confesses to plotting on Mike with Fredo and Rocco. Connie blackmails Neri into poisoning that orange Mike died eating. Neri is later killed. I guess the saga would end when Mancini is jailed during the Commission Case in 1985.

Omerta makes reference to the Corleonesi and Clericuzio cosca's in the 90's but the Corleones are under control of Micheal Grazziella, so i assume Vincent is gone by 1992.

Sal, Tom, the Boss says he'll come in a separate car. He says for you two to go on ahead.

The family had a lot of buffers

- Willie Cicci