Quote:
Originally posted by canaveral6:
The way I see it the best way would be to end it. Vincent seemed a lot like Dutch Schultz in the way of his temper. So he should end it like Dutch Schultz. Cause in the third one Vincent had no idea what he was doing. The business would just fall apart, and nearly everyone will trn on him. Ending it like Julius Caesar.
I think Martin Scorcese would do a good job of directing it.
Leave Vinny moaning..."Hey, Mary, remember the time bunnies jumped out of airplanes, and Big Poppa did a song with Smashing Pumpkins, Louie-Louie, LaMotta i'm a raging bull, but Boss why you hit Mary, you took my fish, buddo, wheres the oil, where's th eolives, the grass is greener on the other side, wher'es my dog, Mike, why Pete? grease, Swiss banker fuck, Al where's al, Mancini, Kahn, sticky, oranges in the sun, May flowers, winter apples, Dutch yay, Mancini, daddy, Tino, Casueway, Freddie, Johnny's necktie, Cuban mang, Napy Roots, Opera, brucia la garrote, they got me, canaries can fly, when pigs hav ehorns, where smy puerta, i need my computer, john where's john, ANdrew, Holy Father, pray to jehovah, hum-an-ah hay, jibberish, no not jibberish, Mariah, Slim SHady, please stand up, No Marshall, hats off on MTV, ounk Romanos, Commission, Hyman, son of abitch, frankie, where's willy, i need you momma, Jules, lucy goosey, Bastardo, you're nothign to me now, Veno, veno, Godfather, why you kiss my hand, stab me in the back, Dewey defeats Truman, Pope who, what, Let Jesus fuck you, Mary, Kay, como estas, bonjour, c'est la vie, vafanculo, que, no, no sugar, on the rocks, well done, can i get fires with that, sing for the momemnt, sugarhill, whats a nostra?"