Another scene that could be in GF4 that was referred to in GF1 but never shown: Remember when Michael and Kay were talking at Connie's wedding and in the conversation Michael says something like, "My father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract" and made him "an offer he couldn't refuse.". Well, that would be interesting to see what circumstances brought about that event!! I wouldn't mind more of the story behind it.
Plus, I would like to hear the conversation in which the Don says, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." (exactly what was happening at that time and who did he say it to?)I think it's the little connections and references like these that keeps fans like us intrigued. Of course the script would have to be fresh and new, but put these connections in. O.K., I'm long winded tonight, what can I say. It's my right as a woman!!

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon