Quote:
Originally posted by sonny's girl:
I actually think that a GF4 would not make sense at all. I know that Vincent is control of the family now. But what else could you possible have to say about the Corleone family. And if a GF4 were to come out it wouldn't be like the other movies because you going to miss the imput of Mario Puzo who created it all.

With all due respect to Puzo, I think he made a good contribution but there must be others who can contribute as well as he did. He didn't have exclusive information about La Cosa Nostra did he?

As for GF4, I think there must be an end to the story as to whether the family was successful or not in achieving the aim of almost every "fictional La Cosa Nostra" family (acquiring substantial powers through illegal activities and then escape into the legal world without excessive troubles.).

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."