Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Too coincidental that (Oswald) gets blown away without recordings of his interviews
So we have been led to believe, anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
I don't think anyone has ever linked Ruby to the death of JFK. He killed Oswald, and professed to be a patriotic American who was sparing Jackie Kennedy of having to see JFK's killer when he did so.
That depends on what you mean when you ask the question "Who killed JFK?"

If we're answering by naming a "group", like the CIA or the Cubans or the Mafia, it realy makes no difference who the actual shooters were, and very little difference, if any (to me, anyway), who the "plotters" themselves individually were.

It doesn't help solve the mystery to know, for example, the identities of the shooters if they were simply a pair of professional CIA or Mafia hitmen.

But Jack Ruby, because he has a name and a face and a role that we can identify with is a little bit different.

If you want to say that he was part of the plot from it's inception, go right ahead.

It is alleged by many that he appeared at the hospital shortly after JFK was brought in and was possibly the person who planted the "magic bullet" on an emergency room gurney, and it was Ruby, at the Friday Night press conference at Dallas police headquarters, who spoke up from the back of the room when D.A. Henry Wade (I think it was) said that Ruby was a member of the "Fair Play For Castro Committee" and corrected him, saying that it was the "Fair Play For Cuba Committee."

"Difficult....not impossible"