Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
I have some answers for you.

3-He made a plot against Paul Castellano called "The Fist", with Sammy Gravano, Frank DeCicco, Angelo Ruggiero and others. John Gotti was the brave one to give a step foward before anyone else, and he won.
4-He beated 3 trials against him, in one of them he embarrased the prosecutor Diane Giaccalone(That`s my favourite part).
5-He became famous for beating trials(buying the juror, threating them, because he had good lawyers like Bruce Cutler and Jerry Shargel, whatever it doesn`t matter) and made his case a circus for the media trying to manipulate it(he tought the media was a weapon, this is how he got fans), he became the Dapper Don, The Teflon Don, The Mob Star.

12-He never rated on anyone he faced the life sentence as a man, as a real mafioso, he was Cosa Nostra until he died, he was good on his promise "I am gonna be Cosa Nostra till I die"

Did I answer your question?
I have a couple of respones for the credit u gave to Gotti

-First off his trials are no big thing, Most high powered mafiosi can beat a trial. I believe it was two trials not 3 but i could be mistaken. One of the trials he won becuase of witness intimidation and the other of jury tampering. And I believe one of the trails was over shooting a carpenter in a restuarant cause he did a bad job. Wat kind of non sense is that. All John Gotti is is a cowboy,

-and his plot against Costellano is overated, John Gotti and his crew were pinched for drugs and they told Paul they were framed in the wire taps, so Paul wanted to here them
so basically for John Gotti and his crew it was either Kill or be killed

-John Gotti was not a kind Don, He was known to have a crazy temper where he would just flip out for any little reason,

-As for the rating out part, isnt it the code to not rat out people, just cause they dont rat doesnt make them a great don, He is a man with poor judgement he promoted his men too quickly and he made sammy the bull his underboss which ratted out and turned him in

-IMO the arrest of John Gotti saved La Cosa Nostra