1- "It's gonna be Cosa Nostra till I die. Be it an hour from now, be it tonight or a hundred years from now for whoever's here it's gonna be La Cosa Nostra."

2- "When DeeBee got whacked, they told me a story. I knew why it was being done. ....that prick."

3- "So I'm asking you, how you feel, you wanna stay as consigliere? Or you want me to make you official underboss, acting boss? How you feel, what makes you feel better?"

****** # 4 is very very hard to understand. I think that he is talking about Louie DiBono. Something about his wife talking, about him living the life. Very Very hard to understand. Sorry.******

5- "Anytime we got a problem we kill him. If we go to the boss, we kill him. He gives the oks"

6- "The Gambino crime family? This is Shargel's, Cutler's and the whadda ya call it crime family."

7- "You know and I know that they know you are taking the money under the table. Everytime you take a client on then all of a sudden you're breaking the law."

8- "He's gotta get whacked because he's getting the same from the family that that young fella is getting. You wanna challenge the administration then you will meet the challenge, and you ***** the motherfucker."

**** means that I cannot understand the word.

Above is what I made out from those tapes.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.