Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
If they got into the Mafia and they were killed for bussines or revenge(let`s suppose they killed a relative, friend or whatever) I Think would have to accept( I am not saying I would do that because I know it would be a critical situation), it is a rule and I will know if they got into "the good people" they are in constant danger of being killed,if they follow the rules I guess they are good people, but if the one who kills my father or brother has no reason at all and he did it just for the sake of killing like serial killers or psycho...
I cannot tell you...
Don't bullshit. Don't say you would accept it beause "it's a rule", because you would be lying. You would be angry, and would seek revenge. If you didn't, you'd be just as cold and ruthless as any mobster.

ONCE AGAIN. Mobsters, all of them, have stolen, killed, and raped innocent people of their money, and properties. I don't care if they loved their grandmother. MICHAEL CORLEONE was a cold, ruthless, killer, TONY MONTANA, CARLITO BRIGANTE, JIMMY CONWAY, TOMMY DeVITO, and all the others.

They may hav e respected all of their families, and loved them very much, BUT they were still nothing but lowlife bastards.

Hey, how's it going?