I just checked this page: http://www.ganglandnews.com/gambino.htm

And now, finished reading it, i have a few questions.

According to the page Mangano was the chairman after the killing of Maranzano by Lucky Luciano.
"According to Joe Bonanno, Mangano served as chair of the group, most likely in recognition of the status of his powerful family, which was the largest of all."
I always thought Lucky was the chairman, am I correct or was it Mangano?

"Scalise stepped down and Vince Mangano was elected in his place." "Mangano's selection of Albert Anastasia as his underboss was probably not only an acknowledgement of Anastasia's power but more importantly his friendship with Lucky Luciano."
So who was Mangano's underboss? Scalise/Anastasia? Or both?

"However, we now know that this reputation was greatly exaggerated due to the myth of Murder Incorporated. Serious historical research has established that there was no such thing as Murder Incorporated with hired killers sitting around waiting for killing assignments. Unfortunately, the legend lives on, distorting a real understanding of Cosa Nostra history."
Is that true? And what about Abe Reles, were all his stories lies?

"Vito Genovese had been conspiring with Anastasia underboss, Carlo Gambino..." ". In June, Anastasia underboss, Frank Scalise, the same person who briefly had been boss of this family in 1931, was gunned down in a scene that was recreated in The Godfather."
So who was his underboss at that time? Gambino/Scalise? Or both?

"Gotti brought other family powers into his scheme and in addition obtained unofficial approval from three of the other four families."
I thought not one family support Gotti.

Aand BTW: was the infamous Roy DeMeo a capo or a soldier?

Thanks for all who reply.

'This was just another Bronx tale.'