Arguing on the internet is pointless...
"Even if you win you're still retarded"
Dude, it looks like your aruing with yourself

But anyway...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny DiCosca:
[quote]Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by JustMe:
[b] ...We'll wait for Turnbull and Floors.
Damn...I read this by now....very impressing people here call my name in one breath with that from Turnbull! Haha....very great (But believe me, Turnbull knows a lot more about it, although he can have a good fight with me on Sicilian Mafia) [/b][/quote]Not more than Sonny DiCosca. I'm an expert on the Sicilian Mafia. I know all the ranks backwards and forwards and I can speak the Sicilian Language unlike Turnbull. (I pmed him and tried to have a chat in Sicilian...) Conclusion: SERVED! [/b][/quote]Maybe your right. Maybe I am not reading your posts correctly. But, from that post displayed above, I got the impression that you were stating you did know more about the (Sicilian) Mafia then Turnbull.

Oh, and I think that "served" should be another nerdy insult discluded from the upcoming Mafia battle.

But...we should get back on topic. We all know a lot about the Mafia and we seem to be making a mochary of Rudik's thread. :p

"The toe you stepped on yesterday may be attached to the ass you have to kiss today."
-Former Mayor of Providence, RI, Vincent "Buddy" Cianci