1. What was the largest membership in each of the 5 Families? If you can remember.

2. Can someone explain to me what happened to Carlo Gambinos son? A possible kidnapping that took place in the 70's before the old Don passed.

3. There was a Bonnano Boss who was gunned down in the 70's. He was feared by many other Families. What was his name? And what was it about him that they feared?

4. I don't remember asking this question, but in your opinions who do you think orhestrated the killing of Joe Colombo? There are 3 possible theories: The Gallo brothers had been associated with other criminal groups that the gunman was from. A second theory is Carlo who was very unhappy about the publicity Joe's league was taking. A 3rd theory was that the government had set up the hit because they were afraid of the power Colombo was acquiring through the League and the embarrassment he was causing them. There were too many loose ends to unravel, and like most mob hits, this one was to go into the "too hard" basket.

5. Did any Mob members within the 5 Families kill a cop or federal agent? I read somewhere that Genevese members slew some plainclothes detectives because they though that they were rivals from another Family that they had beef with.