Well it's been 6 days since I posted that last question so I'm guessing nobody is going to take a stab at it, so the answer is when Joe Bonnano was living in Tuscon Arizona in the late 70's and early 80's according to himself in his Autobiography"Man of Honor" the FBI would not leave him or his family alone and was always trying to build a case against him.. Well the DIRTY job I was talking about was that the FBI got permission to take Joe's trash and examine all of it , and they eventually built a case against the long time Don by painstakingly piecing his personal notes back together, which were in Italian, English, and Sicilian from his childhood town, I believe the case was dismissed because there was no way to interpret these notes the way they were suppossed to...We all know what something means in Italian and especially in one of the many dialects from Sicily that it doesn't always translate straight into English.....That book I thought was a great read, I suggest it to anyone...The FBI really harrassed this old man in retirement, but that could be what he wants you to believe ahhaah

Joe Batters

Aspanu summon the all of the chiefs
DEATH TO ALL WHO BETRAY GIULIANO!