GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (U talkin' da me ??, RushStreet, joepuzzles234), 658 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,437
Posts1,060,983
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
JFK and the Mob #198031
09/04/03 09:54 PM
09/04/03 09:54 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline OP
Underboss
Hell
Now, I am Made to belive the Mafia Was Involved in His Assasination along with The Entire Government, and Cuban Exiales. If You've seen JFK ya know what I mean. What Are your Ideas About this?

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198032
09/05/03 08:48 AM
09/05/03 08:48 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
This is what happens when nobody can get concrete proof. With the JFK assassination, everybody was implicated at some time or another. Hell, even the CIA was accused once over!

Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: JFK and the Mob #198033
09/05/03 09:09 AM
09/05/03 09:09 AM
M
Mike's Bodyguard Offline
Made Member
Mike's Bodyguard  Offline
M
Made Member
There are many ties between the CIA and the Mafia, and the cuban exiles. There was the Cia/Mafia plots to kill Casrto, and there were the Mafia's involvement in Cuba before the revolution, and involvement with the anit-Castro movement in the South.

You have these groups working together with money/guns/ and eventually a hatred of JFK. Also Oswald had ties to the New Orleans mob through and uncle he lived with in his youth.

Does this mean they killed JFK?

I don't know, but there was motive, and means so anything is possible.

Re: JFK and the Mob #198034
09/05/03 12:45 PM
09/05/03 12:45 PM
Earth
goodfellaoggie Offline
goodfellaoggie  Offline

Earth
Read The Mafia Princess, the story of Sam Giancana. his daughter tells the story. the book is related to JFK and the Mob but still we did'nt know which is true but we will have some ideas. IMHO, the Mafia's are related to JFK's assasination. after the presidential campaign, election and the unions, this will give us some insights of the assasination. another help will be the Rat Pack movie and the Dvd of "Mafia, History of the Mob in America."

GoodFella

Life Goes On

"What're You Gonna Do Now, Tough Guy?"
The Notorious Phrase that Would'nt Go Away.
Re: JFK and the Mob #198035
09/05/03 01:54 PM
09/05/03 01:54 PM
Earth
goodfellaoggie Offline
goodfellaoggie  Offline

Earth
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike's Bodyguard:
There was the Cia/Mafia plots to kill Casrto,
another incident that was mentioned in Sam Giancana's book . . .

GoodFella

Life Goes On

"What're You Gonna Do Now, Tough Guy?"
The Notorious Phrase that Would'nt Go Away.
Re: JFK and the Mob #198036
09/05/03 04:07 PM
09/05/03 04:07 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
When there is motive, ANything is Possible.

I thought the movie to be great and Have Read Garrison's memoiurs

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198037
09/05/03 04:42 PM
09/05/03 04:42 PM
Iowa
Don Mataya Offline
Underboss
Don Mataya  Offline
Underboss
Iowa
In the book Bound By Honor by Bill Bonanno, he describes how the mafia did it, with a guy in the sewer or something. I dont totally believe that because I think Bill strectched the truth alot in that book to show how he and his father were these "men of honor" in a world of criminals.

I buy you out. You don't buy me out.
Re: JFK and the Mob #198038
09/05/03 04:45 PM
09/05/03 04:45 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Well, whats seemes to strange and imposible migt be the oposite.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198039
09/05/03 06:39 PM
09/05/03 06:39 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Various conspiracy theorists put together some circumstantial evidence (JFK and Giancana shared the same mistress, Giancana supposedly helped JFK carry Illinois, Mafia helped CIA in plots to kill Castro, Mob became enraged when Bobby K turned on the Mob and deported Carlos Marcello) to "prove" that the Mob killed JFK. I don't think so for many reasons. Most important: Organized crime had no reason to believe it would get favorable treatment from the Kennedy administration. In 1959, during Senate Labor Committee hearings on organized crime influence over unions, JFK, the committee’s chairman, and RFK, the chief counsel, grilled Mob figures relentlessly. RFK purposely humiliated Giancana by likening him to “a little girl.” He also made a lifelong enemy of Jimmy Hoffa. Not surprisingly, the Teamsters Union, and their Mafia backers, supported Richard Nixon in 1960.
And if they did want to kill a Kennedy, why would they choose JFK, when RFK was their nemesis—-and leave RFK, who was notoriously ruthless, to wreak vengeance from his position as Attorney General? Why would they use a certifiable nut-case like Oswald as an assassin, when they had plenty of better killers in their own ranks? And why would they have Oswald killed by another certifiable nut-case like Ruby—-and leave him behind to tell about it?

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: JFK and the Mob #198040
09/05/03 06:54 PM
09/05/03 06:54 PM
Iowa
Don Mataya Offline
Underboss
Don Mataya  Offline
Underboss
Iowa
Wasnt Jack Ruby connected? And didnt he have about 6 more months left to live because he was dying of some kind of cancer? I dont think the mafia was the main player in the Kennedy assination but I do believe they had a small role. Who knows, maybe their the ones who got RFK later.

I buy you out. You don't buy me out.
Re: JFK and the Mob #198041
09/05/03 07:29 PM
09/05/03 07:29 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
No Doubt RFK was killed similarly.

Why wasnt he taken out in 1963?

I think the mob had SOME involvment but the key player was the Army Inteligentce Community.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198042
09/05/03 07:34 PM
09/05/03 07:34 PM
M
Mike's Bodyguard Offline
Made Member
M
Made Member
Don M, Ruby was a half assed associate of people who had contacts with the Chicago mob.

In reality he was a scatterbrained man who was desparate for attention, and had thought he would be hailed as a hero for shooting Oswald.

He contacted cancer in jail about the time he was up for appeal. Many theorists belive this was given to him by the "Conspritors"

Re: JFK and the Mob #198043
09/05/03 07:36 PM
09/05/03 07:36 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
ANd you say it as a sceptic against the Assasination theorists huh?

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198044
09/05/03 07:45 PM
09/05/03 07:45 PM
M
Mike's Bodyguard Offline
Made Member
M
Made Member
Not sure what that means

There are some crackpot theories running around including one that the Oswald who killed JFK was a subsitute from the one born who enlisted in the marines.

A good book to read is Anthony Summers' Not in Your Lifetime gives good evidence of conspriracy and some interesting facts about Oswald and Ruby.

I've also read Gerald Posners book Case Closed and it gives evidence of Oswald being the lone gunman.

A good book on Ruby is The Ruby Coverup by Seth Cantor

Re: JFK and the Mob #198045
09/05/03 07:52 PM
09/05/03 07:52 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Well, there were 3 Oswolds man!

One who went out of an Embasy In mexico, one who was goin all over texas in November of 63, and The oswald We "Convicted"

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198046
09/05/03 07:56 PM
09/05/03 07:56 PM
M
Mike's Bodyguard Offline
Made Member
M
Made Member
Don't forget the one who took the test drive, and the one who was at the shooting range shooting at the other peoples targets.

Re: JFK and the Mob #198047
09/05/03 10:27 PM
09/05/03 10:27 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Thas the oswald that was All over Texas

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198048
09/06/03 07:45 AM
09/06/03 07:45 AM
London
Michael Montana Mancini Offline
Capo
Michael Montana Mancini  Offline
Capo
London
wheres texas

I Say we take Zasa OUT
Re: JFK and the Mob #198049
09/07/03 12:32 AM
09/07/03 12:32 AM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike's Bodyguard:
Don M, Ruby was a half assed associate of people who had contacts with the Chicago mob.

In reality he was a scatterbrained man who was desparate for attention, and had thought he would be hailed as a hero for shooting Oswald.

He contacted cancer in jail about the time he was up for appeal. Many theorists belive this was given to him by the "Conspritors"
Well said, Mike's Bodyguard! As a club owner, Ruby would have had some contact with Mafia operatives who were involved in supplying his and other strip joints with entertainers. Probably some of them visited his club. But, in his only major contact with a Mob-connected figure, Ruby and his brother turned down an offer to get in on a drug deal. The Dallas police questioned Ruby about the deal after the Mob operative was arrested, and were satisfied with Ruby’s account. Ruby did have a string of arrests, but all of them were associated with his club business: assaulting patrons and employees, various licensing and tax violations. None involved organized crime.
Ruby was far closer to the Dallas police, who had life-and-death control over his all-important liquor and cabaret licenses—the Warren Commission said he had personal contacts with about 50 Dallas cops, whom he frequently comped at his club. He was a lifelong borderline nut case, and he went completely round the bend after the JFK assassination.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: JFK and the Mob #198050
09/07/03 10:56 AM
09/07/03 10:56 AM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Well, His Connection to the Dallas PD got him into the Parking Garage Where Oswald Was Killed.

And MMM, Texas is A State in the Union.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198051
09/07/03 03:20 PM
09/07/03 03:20 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
It rankles me somewhat how statements about the JFK assassination as if they were provable beyond-a-doubt facts.

Oswald was this, Ruby was that, the mob, the CIA, the anti-castro Cubans, the Texas right-wing oil interests....

The only thing that I think can be stated with certainty, is that we will never be certain about who did what.

My opinion? Oswald certainly didn't act alone, and may have been no more than the "patsy" he claimed to be. The ridiculous "magic bullet" theory is all the proof I need of that. And if he didn't act alone, then re was a conspiracy, you have to assume that Ruby was part of it.

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: JFK and the Mob #198052
09/07/03 03:40 PM
09/07/03 03:40 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Ill show My Argument From The Movies Script

Jim Garrison: The Warren Commission thought they had an open-and-shut case. Three bullets, one assassin. But two unpredictable things happened that day that made it virtually impossible. One, the eight-millimeter home movie taken by Abraham Zapruder while standing by the grassy knoll. Two, the third wounded man, James Tague, who was knicked by a fragment, standing near the triple underpass. The time frame, five point six seconds, determined by the Zapruder film, left no possibility of a fourth shot. So the shot or fragment that left a superficial wound on Tague's cheek had to come from the three shots fired from the sixth floor depository. That leaves just two bullets. And we know one of them was the fatal head shot that killed Kennedy. So now a single bullet remains. A single bullet now has to account for the remaining seven wounds in Kennedy and Connelly. But rather than admit to a conspiracy or investigate further, the Warren Commission chose to endorse the theory put forth by an ambitious junior counselor, Arlen Spector, one of the grossest lies ever forced on the American people. We've come to know it as the "Magic Bullet Theory." This single-bullet explanation is the foundation of the Warren Commission's claim of a lone assassin. Once you conclude the magic bullet could not create all seven of those wounds, you'd have to conclude that there was a fourth shot and a second rifle. And if there was a second rifleman, then by definition, there had to be a conspiracy.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198053
09/07/03 04:21 PM
09/07/03 04:21 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Boy am I with you there Mike Sullivan! We have discussed this before here, and I will always be fascinated with it. To me it's the murder "mystery" of my lifetime. I just read a book called "Murder In Dealy Plaza" which I found extremely interesting (although sometimes difficult to comprhend the medical terms, as it was written by a doctor).

I just can't imagine if this were to happen today, that anyone would buy a theory like the "magic bullet" theory. We were very naive back then I guess.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: JFK and the Mob #198054
09/07/03 04:38 PM
09/07/03 04:38 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Well,

I read "On the Trails Of The Assasins" and "Crossfire"

Great Books. Definate Must Reads.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198055
09/07/03 09:01 PM
09/07/03 09:01 PM
M
Mike's Bodyguard Offline
Made Member
M
Made Member
Hey guys I never said that I didn't belive in a conspiracy, but most conspiracy theroists are a little off the deep end including Jim Garrison.

Unless you have reas ALL of the volums of the Warren Commssion, and I have not, you cannot truly discet what they reported and what happened.

Jim Garrison's main witness at the trail was a man who actually fingerprinted his daughter when she returned from college because he thought the CIA was going to subsitute her for someone else.

He was caught taking a bribe from gangsters with ties to Marcello.

Everyone likes to give out the Ruby line that he begged to be taken to Washington during his Warren Comm. testimony but if you saw all the transcript of the coversation you would see he had lost a screw and was almost incoherent.

Oliver Stone based most of his script from the book Crossfire by Jim Mars, who reports on any conspricy incluing the belief that JFK was shot with a poison dart from an open umbrella.

The crackpot conspiritors, including Garrison, while he unearthed alot of documents and film, have been disprooved by now.

Please visit the JFK assaination homepage to dispell some myths.

By the way this 4th of july; my Uncle, Aunt, my son and myself had a firework explode in our backyard about ten feet from us and we could not agree where it came from and how many times it popped...

Re: JFK and the Mob #198056
09/07/03 10:10 PM
09/07/03 10:10 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Well,
I read My Dad For Some reason read Some Of the Volumes.

Three Words "Majic Bullet Theorie"

You Belive in that?

Who had Reason To Kill Kenedy?

Motive and Power, things that Can show your Idea Of A Crackpot Theorie Is True

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198057
09/07/03 10:15 PM
09/07/03 10:15 PM
M
Mike's Bodyguard Offline
Made Member
M
Made Member
The magic bullet is a joke...
Motive? How about almost everyone: Mob/CIA/Military/Oil/Cuban refugees.

Power...not sure the consipracy and coverup are the same.

There was alot of stuff they wanted to keep quiet and that helped bury alot of info. Also LBJ wanted an open and shut case against Oswald to calm the nation down as well.

It is a shame they have not disclosed all they know.

Re: JFK and the Mob #198058
09/07/03 10:21 PM
09/07/03 10:21 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Who has the Power To Cover Up?

The Government.

Who has the Pwer to actualy Organise the Hit and Kill him?

The Government?

Who Had Motive...

DUH!

HE JUST WOULDNT COMMIT TO NAM!

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: JFK and the Mob #198059
09/07/03 10:23 PM
09/07/03 10:23 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I understand what you are saying Mike's Bodyguard, and I do know some theories have been disproven, but there are way too many unanswered and unexplainable data here. Also, if this was some kind of conspiracy, why would we hold the Warren Commission's report as "gospel", when they could be in question along with many others.

It's probably something we will never find out the answer to, but I sure would like to find out in my lifetime.

And as many times as it's been brought up, Mike Sullivan is right....the "magic" bullet theory, is just unbelieveable. It's almost laughable to think that the nation was expected to believe it, and kind of sad that many of us did.....at first. But then, we wouldn't even think of our government being involved in any kind of cover-up.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: JFK and the Mob #198060
09/07/03 10:24 PM
09/07/03 10:24 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
Hell
Just Remeber.

Down, and the The Left.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull