Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
were Chicago
Accualy there still is, I live in chicago. Except now they are more quiet and they get local street gangs like Gangster Disciples to do there dirty work. Bascily there is still a mob but they forgot what a mob is. They pay street gangs to sell crack for them. Recently there was a murder in some alley that suposedlly had something to do with the mafia. Most of the mobsters are African American while the bosses are Italian. They use street gangs as fronts. Like a mobster will throw up gang signs so everyone around him suspects him of being in a gang but accualy he is in the mob so when police arrest him they think it's just a gang thing. The cops are really stupid in this city. They have just assumed that they will never beat gangs so they just let them be gangsters. My friend did errands for this supossedly mob boss. He was a lemo-driver and would always walk into the mob bosses house before the real mob boss walked in, I guess to make sure no one was in it. And some of my friends brag about how they know the boss and stuff.

When you join a family, you're just like every other man in this world. You're were brought an offer you couldn't refuse.You were just lookin' for an easier life. Friends are bullshit when it comes to business, your best friend can kill you.