There are many elements that led me too my interest in the mob. Here are some that I will list

A. I am sure that many people are Familiar with Mobs in MARVEL Superheroes. One such man is the Kingpin of Crime, Wilson Fisk. A Spiderman (and DareDevil) villain. The Kingpin commands all the east coast Mobs. There is a sicilian gangster named Silvermane, who commands his own family. Both men are major enemies of eachother and spiderman.

B. Another element that got me into the Mafia was this. My favorite superhero from Hell:Spawn. Spawn began whacking Mob hit men in the dark alleyways of NYC. Mafia Don, Tony Twist, the boss of bosses in New York state, sent another batch of assassins to find out who killed them. When they began killing the Alleys homeless people in an attempt to find the perpetrator, Spawn intervenes making the hitmen where the heads backwords and neutralizing their bones. Tony twist was fed up with this that he called his connection with the Sicilian Mafia. The sicilian Mafia responded by sending their hulking murder machine named Overkill. Overkill is a half Human/Cyborg. Tony Explains to Overkill about his situation and promises to pay Overkill top dollar. Overkill finds Spawn in the Alleys and a battle goes on. Spawn not only has to fight Overkill but protect the Homeless who may be caught in the middle. Overkill has the abilities to shoot missle from his arms as well as firing a machine gun from his stomach. When Overkill shot Spawn does some damage to Overkill's circuits which ticked off the hulking monster. Overkill Shoot 6 missles at one and Spawn is weakened by the fray with 1 step getting closer to hell. Instead of using his hell born-powers to destroy Overkill he decides to use Military weapons. He breaks into a facility and steals some. He finds Overkill and uses the guns. Overkill is reduced to metal scrapes and tattered flesh. Spawn warns Tony Twist to stay out of the Alleys. Now that Overkill is destroyed Tony has to answer to the Sicilian Mafia