I found this on about.com

Spinoza still has it

Retired wiseguy teaches punks a lesson

My parents taught me that we treat other people like ladies and gentleman not because they are, but because we are.

A trio of young toughs learned that lesson the hardway Wednesday when they tangled with retired wiseguy Johnny Spinoza at a New York diner near Coney Island Avenue and Avenue U in the Bensonhurst section of Brooklyn.

One of the men is still in the hospital with a broken nose and other head injuries, another has a broken arm and the third man suffered cuts and contusions after they got in an altercation with a man who used to knock heads for Socks Lanza on the New York waterfront and who survived the jungles of Burma with Merrill's Marauders in World War II.

Disclosure Note: Spinoza is a friend of mine and I got the details of this dispute from his family.

Another note: Spinoza is in his mid 90s. The three guidos who flipped him off together total about 90 years.

The fight occurred in the parking lot of the Tiffany Diner, a spot popular with wiseguys because it is neutral territory. The Tiffany Diner and its owners are not connected with organized crime, the restaurant just serves as a meeting place.

Johnny's son, a criminal defense lawyer said his father had a bail hearing set for Thursday noonish and that noted New York bailbonds firm Al Newman was standing by in case the judge required a bail.

Spinoza was charged with felonious assault.

The arrest marks the latest for the tough Spinoza, whose first collar was back in 1928 when he was nabbed alongside Dutch Schultz on a Volstead Act violation. Three different names connected to Spinoza's fingerprints came back with police records, including one which listed his last name as Carfano, the same last name used by Augie Pisano on occasion.

It also says in a different article that he is out on bail. Im glad he didnt get in too much trouble. Those young punks probably deserved it!

I buy you out. You don't buy me out.