Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Oh c'mon Cam, you must have got up to some pranks in your day, if not you had a deprived childhood. The ol' clingfilm around the toilet gag, having two tons of horse manure delivered to an enemies house or even better, putting an advert in the local paper using your enemies phone number in the strip-o-gram section of the classified ads.

Obituary notices for someone who hasn't died is a bit bad taste though.
Your right Turi those things are fun and don't really hurt anyone...I have play some of the best.
Gags are one thing...the funnier the better.. as long as bot side understand the meaning...

But stealing something that keeps people from using it is dumb, I never could see someone destroying someone things unless you want to get back at THAT person.

Lets say a person slices another cars tires, and you don't even know the people.. Why? Now I can see stealing the tires and getting some use out of them or reselling them for a profit....but breaking something for nothing gained is not only dumb but crazy, but why take the risk of getting caught for nothing gained?

Taking the balls from the mouses is a childish thing at best. I hope he was smart enough to put them back so others could do what they needed to do.
I hope everyone doesn't run down to his families place of business and decide to goof around where they make their living.

How about we all go down to your family car dealership and key our names into a couple hundred cars tonight? Or maybe we could fill paint into ballons and toss them against your house to make some artwork? Sounds like fun to Me?

My point being what is to be gained from it and who would be hurt by it and why?

Are Hackers just out to have a good time? They think so, but to bad if its your computer gets screwed up and you don't have the money to get it fixed.... I guess it depends which side of the gag you are on?

By the way, I don't mean to be an old fart about things... I like having a good time just as much as the next person, But we should have some smarts before other may be hurt by what we do.

To late to think of those things, when you are standing before the judges bench

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."