I would run my organization with a leather fist. When the money's right I treat 'em right. When it's not, I beat 'em right. Diplomatic with Heirarchy undertones. Respect and fear the Don. Black Gotti.

I'm the smoothest killer since Bugsy, b*tches love me. I'd make a name for myself by supporting local churches, basketball teams and feeding the poor. Like Robin Hood in the mist of thieves. But make no mistake, I will crush all that oppose me. Black Gotti.

Respect must be earned. A young soldier wanna grip his nuts and run off at the mouth with me? I'd camly step from the black Mercedes and whip his ass in the middle of the street. I will chestise my own. Fear and mutual respect breeds the highest respect. All hail Black Gotti.

Balls as big as watermelons. Never question that. Intelligence of a sick genius. Check the IQ, doubters. Truth is, I got a business to lose. Eyewitness news can turn your life into a zoo. The Police? It's amusing, confusing them until they lose patience. They're smart too, though. Gotta be smarter. They had survelance aware of all dealings. Know about the guns I liked to shoot and loot kept in the ceilings.

Seeing my dreams come true while staying humble in the sight of others. Brainstorming with the wisest brothers. While my enemies get drunk, beat wives and cuss sons. I study this slow process called 'life', every day making progress.

Always got a Dyme (Mistress) the Nastiest, the flashiest. Bought a house big as Scarfaces' for my families happiness.

I'm a legend. A Black Mafia Legend. Black Gotti.

16 Bars, Playas movin' dope in their cars/
Taped to the gas tank, Shawshank, smokin' cigars/
Took an oath son, spit on bums, I gotta succeed/
Murdered the child of the bast*ard, that tourtured my seed/
BLACK GOTTI