Interesting. Some of your ansewers appealed to me. But some of the ansewers havent been put into heavy thought. I like that reply from Goodfella 69. Smart man. If you have nothing to live for risk your life than to join the Maffia and seek the Power and Money that you deserve in this World. That reply of The Goddaughter is to put it in a nice way some what Weak. You do NOT need to get Involved or Hate or Disrespect the Police when you in the Maffia. Its not them that you need to worry about. Its your true enemys you need to fear. Other Organizations and the Politicians that make the decisions that happen in your neiberhood. Police only do there job. If you play your game safely and wisely you will have no problems with the Police. You avoid them in any possible way. If you knew how I think you would understand what I meen. There are simple solutions to the even so called "Tough Problems". Oh and that remark about women not being seen mostly at the top of an Organization may be right. But