Take The Cannolies I believe that I may have your ansewer to this Question. From what i have learned from my History Teacher is that JFK was asassinated by the Maffia. You do know that the Maffia helped JFK get elected for the presidency. His Father was the head of that Maffia. I believe his name was Jack if i can remember correctly. He controlled everthing that happend in Washington. At that time he was smuggeling Liquor because it was band in the most parts of the United States during this period. They say that JFK's Father was Rich and Powerfull becuse his Son was doing what his Father told him to do. He was earning Money from the work of the President. He Owned the President. Now, you could believe that the other Organizations were starting to feel Fucked. So, the only ansewer that they could find was to permanently erase the President so that they could regain control of the region. Its for some people hard to believe that Maffia owned the Government at that time, but they did. Politicians and the Maffia working together back than, who knew? Its Amazing what you can learn at School from your Teachers. To Quote the words of Tony Montana: "Take a good look at the Bad Guy, 'cause this is the last time you gonna see a Bad Guy like me here again let me tell you that".

Quote:
- "The World Is Yours".