Quote:
Originally posted by BronxKing:
[quote]Originally posted by The Spanish Inquisition:
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:fPux9lBCXlEC:cuisung.unige.ch/gif/crown.gif[/img] [b]The only similarity between the 2 races is that they are both minorities in the United States and that isn't nearly enough reason to lessen the racist hatred between the two.
I must respectfully disagree with you. Many Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans have some if not much African ancestry, along with African rythmns in the music and even some African vocabulary. Slaves cut cane in the islands while they pickd cotton in USA.[/b][/quote]This may be true but they're still a small minority of the entire hispanic race and as you slightly mentioned, it's comparable to African Americans in the United States. They've felt just as much racism and segregation from their fellow hispanic, thus allowing me to bring up a new point in this argument, unless his friend had African acenstry, I don't see what would make it any more surprising then a White hating a Black.

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." -Jack Handy