The Blacks in Boston are extremely racist(please if you're not from Mass don't speak). As i have stated many times minorities are racist and they get no heat or admonishing for acting so.. Whites do; in a way that is robbing freedom of speech.

Racism is a form of thinking if you're not racist you simply disagree with that form of thinking and that frame of thought(there is always two sides to every story), but if you're not racist doesn't mean that you're a "modern man" or that you are better then anyone because you feel the need to say that you're strongly against it. That is just the way that you think. That is all it is nothing more, your way of thinking is as worthy as my way of thinking can be worthy to you or maybe less.

Hate is the source of all love if it wasn't for hate people wouldn't have an accessable way of advancing love. Then why is it comdemned. If people think that being racist is being close minded fair enough, very well, that is your individual and particular opinion. I think that being close minded is blaming somebody who doesn't think as good as you. If you think that not having what you would think as valuable or acceptable reasons for being racist that is just YOU NOT EVERYBODY ELSE IF YOU ARE NOT RACIST THAT IS JUST YOU.

P.S i do apologize for being so long-winded. "if you don't like it ignore it"

Guineapig.