I'd also like to agree with someone who earlier made the point that even groups who are usually in the minority are rascist......for example when some members of my extended family went to visit my Nigerian relatives in an area mostly populated by Nigerians and other africans in London they were afraid to go outside because of constant verbal abuse.
A friend of mine lived in a part of Boston where people were mostly African-Americans and within a few months he had to move because he received rascist threatening letters as well as receiving threat in person.
I dont know about Americans but Irish people are incredibly rascist.
There are an unusually large number of Africans (unusually large for Ireland) in my area and I have become friends with many of them. 2 of them came to my house for dinner a few months ago and I walked them back to their apartment. On the way I passed many people -neighbours,friend- and not one of them said hi to me or waved.......they just stared for a while and then looked away quickly-pretending not to see us

"Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.

"We're all gonna be three little Fonzies - and what was Fonzie?!", "Cool?", "Correct-a-mundo!"

- Jules and Yolanda, Pulp Fiction