How does the mob begin? How can 1 man start a family, have the money to buy polititians, police officers, and other government officials, and get into the rackets. I wanna have a better understanding of how it begins. What in SPECIFIC detail are all of the rackets most mafioso use. Gambling, Prostitution, Extortion,...etc. What exactly are all the rackets and how are they illegal. How does 1 get into the rackets and learn of them with great knowledge. For example if a regular average every day Joe like myself wanted to Start bootlegging stolen goods, or run an illegal gambling opperation, how would I go about doing so? (im not wondering cus i want to im just wondering in general). Anyone whos an expert on the Mafia and theyre many buisness's please go into very SPECIFIC detail for me if you would. Im only 16 and big words are still new to me so be as simple as you can. THANKS A BUNCH! Any legit answers will be GREATLY appreciated!

"Murders came with smiles, shooting people was no big deal for us Goodfellas..."